Jeff Johnson, Founder and Principal
Company founder Jeff Johnson is a highly experienced real estate expert.
Jeff has a diverse background in real estate, and with degrees in real estate, land use affairs and construction management, and a targeted employment career that includes:
- Co-founding and operating WhyNot Community Housing, an affordable housing non-profit for 10 years
- Being a real estate broker for 27 years
- Presiding as President of West Coast Construction and Development, a cell tower development and construction company
As the principal of NewLook Realty Company, Jeff is responsible for the effective and successful management of each project. Leading the team to achieve established goals, and directly participating in related business negotiations significant to the operations of the company. His primary role is working to provide a quality product and to promote positive working relationships with investors, colleagues, partners, vendors, and employees.
- Real Estate Broker — NewLook Realty Inc.
- President — West Coast Construction and Development – Cellular Tower Construction and Engineering
- Owner and Project Manager — Whynot Community Housing Corporation – Non-Profit Residential Construction
- Construction Inspector – U.S. SBA/FEMA Federal Disaster Assistance – Over 4000 inspections of residential and commercial structures
- General Engineering Contractor — NewLook Construction – Construction and Remodeling of Residential housing
- Sacramento State University – BS — Real Estate and Land Use Affairs
- University of California at Davis – Construction Management
- Sacramento State University – Construction Management & Post Graduate Studies
- Grossmont College — AA
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser – Provisional
- A-1 General Engineering Contractor
- B-2 General Building Contractor
- C-7 Low Voltage Electrical Contractor
- C-8 Concrete Contractor
- C-10 Electrical Contractor
- B-2 Nevada General Building Contractor (Inactive)
- Inspection Training Associates (ITA) — Graduate
- Member – CREIA – California Real Estate Inspectors Association
- Affiliate -ICC — International Code Council
- Member – Sacramento Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Home Inspector / Manufactured Home Inspector – Jim Lucas Enterprises, Inc. – Certificate #M3159
- Association of General Contractors – As a 30 year resident of the Sacramento area, he has the detailed knowledge of the neighborhoods buyers may be considering for their dream home, help sellers get the maximum return for their property, and find perfect investment opportunities for residential real estate investors. Jeff has also been a General Engineering Contractor for the last 27 years, and has established a skilled team of subcontractors who can be relied on to get projects finished on time and on budget. Whether it’s a home addition, a kitchen or bath remodeling, or complete rehab of an investment property, client satisfaction is his top priority.
Nicole Davis| Acquisition Manager
Nicole Davis RN has been a registered nurse for the last 18 years but aside from taking care of patients she enjoys being creative and working on home renovations. Nicole has done many renovations of her own and for the last year and a half has participated in expanding NewLook Realty. Nicole looks forward to taking NewLook Realty to the next level as acquisition manager.
Quinn Carrozza | Lead Manager
Quinn graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2019 with a degree in Communication and Leadership. Additionally, as a member of the Women’s Swimming and Diving Team, Quinn was a 4x Big 12 Individual and Team Champion. After graduation, Quinn has worked in marketing and sales before joining the NewLook Realty team!
Renee Difuntorum | Outreach Coordinator | Acquisitions
Renee has had a long career as a property manager, prior to that she gained 20+ years of experience working with the homeless population as a mental health worker, and as a case manager, working in a collaborative effort with multiple social service agencies; to assist clients with achieving higher levels of self-sufficiency, assessing homeless survivors of domestic violence for mental health indicators, housing placement, and facilitating support groups for clients surviving multiple life stressors. She is very qualified to help sellers solve their housing issues, and some of the issues that sellers must sometime confront when selling their home.
Lisa Carrera | Outreach Coordinator | Acquisitions
Lisa is an experienced listing and sales agent who has helped many buyers and sellers solve their home purchasing and selling issues. She is an ordained Pastor for her church, does work with women’s groups, and holds annual food drives for two different women’s and children shelters, as well as, performing missionary services to other countries with her church. She readily connects with seller’s in distress with her caring personality and works with sellers who find themselves needing to sell their home, to find the best solutions. She is a true gem to work with.
Jennifer Granillo | Operations Manager
Jennifer has been involved in the medical industry for more than 10 years… She worked in the San Francisco Bay area in very challenging, economically distressed neighborhoods communicating with clients from many different backgrounds, nationalities, and languages. She worked in challenging neighborhoods where a diverse population of low-income occupants often were not able to access adequate housing and medical care. Jennifer has opened numerous medical facilities working with different doctor’s groups, to help facilitate the acquisition and construction of various sized medical outpatient centers. Jennifer has strong admin and people skills and is good at listening to people and helping them solve their problems. She has a passion for the Real Estate Industry because she is able to sit down and discuss the nature of the home seller’s issues and help them create a workable solution. Jennifer is the Operations Manager and Acquisitions Representative for NewLook Realty, she also handles some of the outreach and marketing for the firm.
“In the four years we worked together I have never heard anyone say anything but wonderful things about Jeff’s work and professionalism.”
-Christine Rothman | Property Buyer